Make sure doctors know everything you are taking, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines. Tell your doctor about any allergies or adverse reactions you've had to medications.
20 Tips to Help Prevent Medical Errors, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Protect Yourself, Your Family, or a Group, with One Convenient Account
An E-mergency Account can have unlimited Members,
making it ideal for a single person, family,
or a larger group. Members store, manage and
update their Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
and Notification Contacts in one convenient,
secure EMR site, where they also customize and
print their Alert Cards. Members can have an
app-enabled phone (like an android or iPhone),
an internet-enabled phone, regular cell phone,
or no phone at all. One Account will cover them all.
E-mergency protects everyone: click here to see a
typical E-mergency Account.
E-mergency is the only EMR system that lets you add temporary Members.
If you take a group on a special trip or event, you can add that group to
your phone in minutes. If an incident occurs, the temporary groups
information will be available and their contacts will be notified.
Temporary groups can quickly be deleted after the trip or event.
E-mergency is the Only Complete Emergency Medical Records Solution (click for details)
- Gets up-to-date emergency medical information to EMTs instantly
- Custom Alert Cards quickly direct EMTs to either smart phone app or website
- Automatically notifies contacts of incident and GPS (or EMT-added) location
- Is created with the help of Doctors and EMTs to provide just the right information
- EMT-viewable website provides backup protection in case of broken, lost or no - phone
- Protects multiple Members on myriad phones or no phone from 1 convenient Account
- Quickly and easily adds and deletes temporary Members for special group events*
More than HIPAA Compliant: E-mergency is PII-Free Secure
Everyone is talking about medical records security - and they should be.
In the last few years, the personal information of millions of people has
been compromised through security lapses and breaches.
To see the disturbing facts, click to: http://www.privacyrights.org/ar/ChronDataBreaches.htm#CP.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
was enacted to protect the security of your records that are kept by
health and medical institutions. Yet most providers of electronic
medical records still rely on centralized data-bases with encryption
and security measures despite the fact that there is no data-base
with personal information that can guarantee your safety. Mistakes
are made, and hackers improve as security measures improve.
E-mergency solves the problem in a unique way -
by putting you in charge of your emergency health information,
we remove the need for any Personally Identifiable Information
(PII) associated with your records. Simply put, your name, address,
date of birth or social security number is not included in your
E-mergency records. You control access by granting your private
password to medical professionals and you can change that
password at any time. So while your data is protected through
encryption, passwords and secure firewalls, even if someone
were to break into your records, they would have no PII
without it the data is useless to them. And you are in no
danger of ID or medical information theft.
|Having my family on E-mergency
is like having an extra insurance
policy - we just feel safer.
- EMT approved for ease of use, speed & thorough information.
- Auto-notifies your contacts of incident time, GPS location and medical facility.
- Easily installed & updatable phone app plus website in case of broken (or no) phone.
- The fastest way to get your vital medical information in front of a First Responder.
- Just $8.95 for your Account + 95’ for additional Members
|"Carry the card with the heart to let us know that your emergency medical information is just a